Journalists covering urologic topics know the AUA Annual Meeting is the best place for news. Since it's the largest meeting of urologic professionals in the world, it gives reporters an unparalleled opportunity to network with key leaders and researchers in the field of urology.
The AUA offers journalists a full working facility. Press registration is free to credentialed journalists working for outlets across the globe. All journalists must register through the AUA's press site so that credentials can be verified.
Required Documentation for Media
As part of the registration process, journalists new to the AUA Annual Meeting will be required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Photocopy of official press credentials
- Letter of assignment from the media organization being represented
- Two bylined medical/health/science articles published within the last nine months
Journalist credentialed for the 2016 AUA Annual Meeting who are requesting 2017 credentials will be required to submit:
- Coverage of the 2016 Annual Meeting
Dual Registration is Strictly Prohibited!
- Physicians who wish to cover #AUA17 for a media outlet must register as either a regular attendee or member of an approved media outlet – they cannot register as both. Physicians registered as media will not earn CME credits.