Exhibitor Badge Policy
- Exhibitors are entitled to five badges per 100 square feet of exhibit space. Exhibitor badges allow admission to non-ticketed educational sessions (e.g. the Plenary, Poster, Podium, and Video sessions). Tickets for Instructional and HO Courses can be purchased online at the time of registration. Attendees have first access to educational sessions.
- Each exhibitor is entitled to one free reprint of his or her badge (due to lost badge; not due to name changes, misspellings, etc.).
- Each exhibiting company is allotted five complimentary exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space rented. Any badges 6-10 over allotment will be charged $150 each, badges 11-15 will be charged $680 each per additional badge, Badges 16+ will be charged $1,500 each.
- Exhibitors sponsoring Science & Technology Hall educational events such as Industry Clinical Update Theater programs, Skills Workshops, Skills Challenge, Business Bistro, and any other non-CME educational sessions, or those supporting AUA hands on courses, will be allotted an additional ten badges.
- ExpoSuites are entitled to ten exhibit badges for the 200 SF size and twenty badges for the 400 SF size.
Find out more information on our Live and On-Demand Course Passes.
If you are a confirmed exhibitor and you would like to request your username and password, contact our Registration department at customerservice@AUAnet.org.
If you are not yet a confirmed AUA2017 exhibitor and are interested in exhibiting, contact Frank Sheridan at exhibits@AUAnet.org.