The AUA offers our exhibitors the option to purchase an attendee mailing list in order to maximize their promotional efforts. Please find the order form below as well as a list of frequently asked questions and do's and don'ts for your promotional piece.
Attendee Mailing List [pdf]
Annual Meeting Attendee Mailing List Order Form FAQs
How many names are on the attendee mail list?
- The early pre-registration list has approximately 2,000 names (both domestic and international)
- The pre-registration list has approximately 5,500 names (both domestic and international)
- The post-registration list has approximately 7,000 names (both domestic and international)
What is the cost of the list?
- Early pre-registration: $400
- Pre- registration: $500
- Post- registration: $700
Are emails included?
- Per AUA policy, we do not provide email addresses. The attendee mailing list only includes physical mailing addresses.
Can we purchase only domestic addresses? Only international addresses?
- Yes, we can segment the list.
Who should I contact for the list?
- Hope Thompkins at membership@AUAnet.org
What is the turnaround time to receive the list?
- If we receive the order form, sample mailer and payment, the turnaround time is typically 3-5 business days.
How is the list provided?
- The list will be emailed to you in an Excel spreadsheet
What is included with the list?
- Names, credentials and physical mailing addresses.
Who is able to order the list?
- AUA annual meeting exhibitors only.
Promotional Mailer Do's and Don'ts
- Complete our Giveaway Approval Form before promoting any items you plan to hand out at your booth
- Adhere to our CMSS Guidelines [pdf]
- Adhere to our Speaker Guidelines if promoting a speaker
- Use your booth number
- Make outlandish claims
- Put the wrong exhibit dates (remember we removed Tuesday Exhibit Hours)