The Boston Convention and Exhibition Center
Friday, May 12, through Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Exhibit Dates and Hours
Saturday, May 13
|9 a.m. – 4 p.m.*|
Sunday, May 14
9 a.m. – 6 p.m.*
Reception will be held from 4 – 6 p.m.
Monday, May 15
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.*
*Unopposed exhibit hours from Noon – 1 p.m.
What is included with my booth fee?
- Booth Structure:
- Eight-foot draped back wall and three-foot draped side walls (inline only)
- A company identification sign (inline only)
- Five exhibitor badges per 100 square feet of booth space
- Access to Plenary Sessions, Poster and Podium Sessions, Instructional courses (ticket prices apply)
- A complete listing in the Schedule-At-A-Glance, subject to publication deadlines
- Listing and link to company website on AUA2017.org, the AUA Annual Meeting website
- Company and booth number listing in the AUA Daily News, Meeting Program, AUA Mobile App, subject to publication deadlines
- Complimentary copies of select Annual Meeting Publications
- Access to the Exhibitors' Lounge
- 24-hour Science & Technology Hall perimeter security service