Course materials for Instructional Courses are now available to attendees who purchase the Instructional Course Pass. These are available to download online. They are also available through the AUA2017 mobile app.
To access course materials online:
- Access the AUA2017 program online.
- Login to the program site. The login button is located in the top red navigation bar. NOTE: You will need your email address and REGISTRATION NUMBER. (This can be found in your confirmation email or at the bottom of your AUA2017 badge). Your registration number IS NOT your AUA ID.
- Click on Programs > Instructional Courses.
- If course materials have been provided by the speaker, you will see a page icon next to the star in the top right side of the listing.
- Click on the page icon. Then check on the "Handout" box located at the bottom right side of the pop-up screen.
Please be aware that the course materials may not be a full presentation; rather they are provided by the course director to highlight the main points of the talk and to clearly identify the take home message of the session.
The course materials can be an important tool in the overall experience of the course. We encourage you to follow along and take notes using your laptop, tablet or mobile device. Print stations will not be available at the meeting.